Hur ska du investera detta belopp?

On 2020-02-29 at 19:38, Navigare sade:

Ha, vilka tror du att du lurar? 😛

Ström Evinrude Test Center!! Just saying.. :D 

!!!

• Haha 2
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Lite tur blev det ju i alla fall. Killen som stog bredvid mig i kön som också tog bilden på mig utanför Courthouse satt bredvid mig när dom 25 av cirka 50 blev uttagna.

Han blev uttagen och jag fick åka hem.!!

Länk till kommentar

Hur går uttagningen till? 

Får man svara på frågor? 

Länk till kommentar

I stora drag går det till så här.

The court kallar in många fler än dom behöver för olika mål domare och advokater jobbar med. Om dom inte kan komma överens så säger man att vi tar in ett antal juryfolk som för avgöra målet och det är där Vi kommer in som är inkallade.

Nu behövde man juryfolk till ett mål och man plockade ut 25 av oss 50. Dessa 25 skall sen gå igenom en till koll innan man blir godkänd. Därför 25 stycken då några faller bort. Brukar ta några dagar så man får komma tillbaka varje dag till det är klart.

Nästa mål som jag då hade hamnat i gjordes en uppgörelse i och ingen jury behövdes så Vi fick gå hem.

Dock sa killen som hanterades oss att vi kan bli inkallade igen.

Detta går inte att komma undan utan är del av att vara Florida resident. När man har fyllt 70 slipper man.

Andra stater har olika regler.

En sak till detta är för lokala åtal..Federala är en helt annan sak och där kan det ta veckor.

• Tack! 1
Länk till kommentar

On 2020-02-11 at 10:51, Lars Ström sade:

Volvo Penta är nu ensam ägare av Seven Marine motorerna, vilket känns konstigt..

Något mer jag ännu inte vet måste hända för att detta skall "make sense"..!!

Vi får se..men om inget stort görs blir det nog knepigt..I min värld har Seven Marine motorerna redan nått den lilla topp dom kunde nå..!!

duo.jpg

Mmmmm...något händer bakom fasaden..!!

Founding brothers leave Seven Marine

https://www.tradeonlytoday.com/tech/founding-brothers-leave-seven-marine

Eric and Brian Davis have decided to leave Seven Marine, the pioneering outboard manufacturer they helped launch with their father, Rick Davis, in Germanton, Wis., in 2010.

“We really enjoyed having the opportunity to change the outboard market, and that’s something we wanted to do,” Brian Davis told Trade Only Today. The 44-year-old was vice president of outboard sales and handled the company’s financials.

Eric Davis, 42, worked with his father to develop the high-horsepower outboard, which has a powerhead based on a General Motors LS V-8. He was vice president of brand and engineering technology and holds some 100 patents.

“He’s the inventor. I’m the implementer,” Brian Davis said.

Their departure was made official, Feb. 17 following the announcement that Volvo Penta of the Americas, which bought Seven Marine in 2017, was moving manufacturing of the outboards to Lexington, Tenn. The timing of the brothers’ departure after the move announcement was coincidental.

Rick Davis will remain in an advisory role, working out of Germantown

“There’s so much knowledge from Rick, it’s important for us to leverage his experience,” Jens Bering, vice president of marine sales for Volvo Penta of the Americas, told Trade Only Today.

Brian Davis said the family wanted to make sure that Seven Marine was properly integrated into the Volvo Penta organization before the brothers moved on. “The Davis family has been involved with Seven for 10 years and 2½ with Volvo Penta,” he said. “It gives us the opportunity to step out of the organization with all the pieces in place for Volvo Penta to move forward.”

Volvo Penta and Seven Marine together trained service technicians for 18 months before the transition. Christine Carlson, marketing communications manager for Volvo Penta of the Americas, said the company worked with Seven Marine employees, helping them relocate to Tennessee or providing severance packages.

For the short term, Bering said Volvo Penta will continue to build and market the 527, 577 and 627-hp outboards. “There will be a lot of Seven footprint in what we do,” he said. “Volvo has made significant investments on the parts, service and production side that shows there’s no thought of shutting it down.”

The Davises are looking at business opportunities in additive manufacturing and 3-D printing within the health-technology segment. “We would like to take our entrepreneurial spirit and apply it to new markets,” Brian Davis said. “It’s an odd transition. You go from waking up and breathing one thing and you have to force yourself to breathe in a different direction.”

Reflecting on Seven Marine’s 10-year run, Bering said, “It’s not your average outboard. It’s far, far from it. They created something really unique and interesting.”

Brian Davis said he and his brother believe Seven Marine helped launched the wave of large outboards from other manufacturers. “We were at the front end of that and saying this is possible,” he said. “We really enjoyed the thought of driving change in the industry.”

3D76F281-E7F2-4C64-8AE8-DA8E4976C72A.jpeg

• Tumme upp 1
  • Oops 1
Länk till kommentar

So much fun the last week with my “crazy” old friend and boat racing buddy Bo Nilsson from Waxholm.
To bad he is leaving for Sweden tomorrow morning.

6D66C458-7497-4649-9D87-D08FAD95D169.jpeg

• Tumme upp 2
Länk till kommentar

Fy fasen vad roligt vi haft den senaste veckan.

Bosse är samma gamla härliga kompis som han var när vi tävlade mot varandra/ reste tillsammans på 70 & 80 talet.

Han är också den första som fått bott på fina soffan i husbussen i över en vecka.

Nu är han på väg till flygplatsen i Miami och hem till sina hästar i Tived.
Carina säger fortfarande det hon sa första gången vi träffades..

Fan Lasse.. Du känner inte en enda normal människa..!!

CE5AB12E-9EAB-40FA-9980-3149E891FEE3.jpeg

39B20602-65D6-4E34-9B1C-E848086C1B8B.jpeg

F7036850-6D83-4C7A-9142-A775FCAF33A6.jpeg

• Tumme upp 2
  • Haha 3
Länk till kommentar

😁

19 timmar sedan, Lars Ström sade:

Carina säger fortfarande det hon sa första gången vi träffades..

Fan Lasse.. Du känner inte en enda normal människa..!!

Inkluderar hon sig själv i det uttalandet?

• Haha 1
Länk till kommentar

Här är han..Fred Ross som äger Fountain, Baja och Donzi fabrikerna samt alla fina försäljningsställen-marinor runt LOTO. (Big Thunder Marine)

Har träffat honom några gånger på hans kontor på Big Thunder Marine.

Han har bra rulle på sin trucking business.

En biljon dollar i omsättning 

Custom Truck One Source Now a $1B Company, as featured by Kansas City Business Journal

https://www.customtruck.com/news/custom-truck-one-source-now-a-1b-company-as-featured-by-kansas-city-business-journal/?utm_campaign=News -Website&utm_content=120196533&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&hss_channel=fbp-778332098929579

Six siblings drew inspiration from their grandfather and started Custom Truck One Source in 1996 with 15 employees. The Kansas City-based builder and supplier of custom specialty work trucks has since grown to 1,700 employees, and last year, it reached $1 billion in revenue for the first time.

“It just creates a tremendous sense of pride that’s almost surreal,” Custom Truck CEO and co-founder Fred Ross said. “Sometimes it’s hard to picture where we started and where we’ve landed at this point. I never thought that I would be the founder and CEO of a billion-dollar company. When I was going through school and growing up, that was never a thought on my mind.”

The accomplishment puts Custom Truck on a short list of private Kansas City-area companies with that much revenue. Last year, just 11 companies on the Kansas City Business Journal’s most recent Private Companies List reported $1 billion in revenue.

But Ross doesn’t plan to idle around the $1 billion mark. He envisions the company eventually will triple or quadruple in size.

Custom Truck’s headquarters in Kansas City’s Historic Northeast neighborhood sits on the former Armco Steel site and overlooks the neighborhood in which the Ross siblings grew up. Their grandfather’s first gas station was less than a mile away down the street, and it pained the siblings to watch the once bustling Armco plant shutter years ago and become a site littered with dilapidated structures. But through the years, the Ross family renovated the old warehouses and gave the site a new purpose. The family now owns about 150 acres.

“So it’s really a story about a neighborhood family and a company that revitalized what was a very blighted area, which was Armco Steel,” Ross said.

Custom Truck employs about 650 people at its headquarters, but within two years, Ross expects that number will reach nearly 800. The company also will add 100 employees companywide this year, and new hires will span administration, rental fleet, factory installers and mechanics. But Ross thinks the job creation will extend beyond Custom Truck and bolster the head counts of its supplier partners.

From 2016 to 2018, Custom Truck’s average annual revenue growth was 34.26%, which ranked 47th on KCBJ’s 50 Fastest-Growing Companies List. In 2018, its revenue ballooned to $858.87 million, making it the area’s 13th-largest private company.
“It’s remarkable (growth),” COO Ryan McMonagle said. “Where we get so excited is in how much continued growth we see. … We just see much more opportunity to go deeper in all of the product categories where we currently take care of customers.”
That opportunity includes targeting new customers as well as selling more products and services to existing customers, McMonagle said. Custom Truck has become a “one-stop shop,” which is catapulting growth, he said.

Wholly owned subsidiary Load King LLC, for example, acquired the boom truck, crossover and truck crane product lines of Connecticut-based manufacturer Terex Corp. last year. The product lines were produced in Oklahoma City, but those operations have since transitioned to Custom Truck’s Kansas City headquarters, which brought the manufacturing in-house. Custom Truck also sells, rents and services its equipment.
“When we weren’t able to offer customers what we thought were the products of tomorrow in the time that we promised them, that’s when we made the move to become the manufacturer of the products ourselves,” Custom Truck Marketing Director Molly Loehr said.

Custom Truck has been a problem-solver for clients and has continued to look for avenues to accommodate them and help them return to the road faster, Loehr said.

When customers began struggling after the 2008 recession, Custom Truck began offering equipment rentals and started installing equipment on used trucks to help clients with tight budgets. It also has stayed abreast of other clients needs, including desired vehicle capabilities.

Unlike other competitors, Custom Truck can build trucks “at the speed of business,” versus a typical supply chain that may take six months, Ross said.

The CEO also was quick to credit employees for the company’s success. They’re problem solvers with a desire to win who will do whatever it takes to get the job done, Ross said.
“I like to say Kansas City had a Super Bowl team before the Chiefs just won. We were the Super Bowl team for trucks in Kansas City and around the country,” he said.
Custom Truck is gearing up for the renovation of its fifth building on the former Armco site to bolster manufacturing capacity for its crane and boom trucks.

It also started shipping equipment overseas for the first time about three months ago. The company rekindled relationships with former Terex customers and has since shipped equipment to Mexico, Canada and South America. Next on the list is delivering a truck crane order for a customer in Egypt.
“This is a big deal to us that we are a worldwide manufacturer now,” Ross said. “(We’re) able to compete on the world stage.”

fred.jpg

Länk till kommentar

Vilken kväll här på vårt resort.

Preston är ju försäljare på Marathon Coach och Dan är mekaniker. Dan har jobbat på vår buss massor av gånger.

När dom två gick upp på scen och spelade och sjöng min favoritlåt "Amarillo by morning" fick jag tårar i ögonen.

Vilken överraskning..

PS..ja Carina är självklart uppe och dansar till låten.

Lars Strom is with Carina Strom at  Motorcoach Resort at St. Lucie West

Wow..yes..Marathon Coach build the best coach on the market.
“Amarillo by morning” by Preston & Dan made this great evening perfect.
Thanks for supporting our resort.2764.png2764.png1f44d.png1f44d.png

fb1.jpg

fb2.jpg

fb3.jpg

• Tumme upp 1
Länk till kommentar

Hittade en bild som är 5 år gammal idag..!!😀

7FC02020-DA0F-44DE-8C8D-C1AE7E46F927.jpeg

• Haha 1
Länk till kommentar